The webinar Social, Frugal and Inclusive Innovation will take place on the 6th March 2017, at 11.00 am GMT
(12.00 pm CET and 4.30 pm New Delhi’s time). The webinar will last 60 minutes and will be held in English.
INNO INDIGO Innovation Roadmap highlighted that frugal innovations could be a focus of joint activities between European an Indian clusters and SMEs.
The INNO INDIGO Innovation Roadmap continues in its recommendations, that frugal innovation could be a collaboration area because frugal innovations
have gained relevance in India and Europe and focus not only on developing high tech solutions but offer broader export and collaboration opportunities
We’ll first present what social, frugal and inclusive innovation are and how your projects could generate both economic
AND social impact.
Then the webinar will consider frugal innovation and how to use it in the innovation process and market application.
Click here to register
For any additional information please contact: Chiara.Davalli@ebn.eu
- ZSI (moderation & overview)
- Spot opportunities in Global Challenges. The method of So Science
- Prashant Jha, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Frugal innovation and how to use them in your innovation process and
11:00-11:10 Introduction about the webinar & overview about INNO INDIGO > ZSI
11:10-11:25 Talk1 > SO SCIENCE?
11:25-11:30 Q&A > ZSI
11:30-11:50 Talk2> Prashant Jha
11:50-12:00 Q&A and conclusions > ZSI
- Title: Social, Frugal and Inclusive innovation
- Date: 6 March 2017
- Time: 10.00 am GMT
(11.00 pm CET and 3.30 pm New Delhi’s time).
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Platform: Go To Webinar (EBN will host the webinar)
- Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3973494665900503810
- Number of Participants: up to 100 (minimum target 10 participants)