The webinar Technology Transfer   will take place on the 16th March 2017, at 11.00 am GMT
(12.00 pm CET and 4.30 pm New Delhi’s time). The webinar will last 60 minutes and will be held in English.
This webinar will make participants familiar with key aspects related to technology transfer, and why it is a key aspect for scaling up research projects.
Click here to register
For any additional information please contact: Chiara.Davalli@ebn.eu
- APRE (moderation & overview)
10:00-10:10 Introduction about the webinar & overview about INNO INDIGO > APRE
10:10-10:25 Talk 1 – tech transfer in EU> ?
10:25-10:30 Q&A > APRE
10:30-10:45 Talk 2 – tech transfer in IN > ?
10:45-11:00 Q&A and conclusions > APRE
- Title: Technology Transfer
- Date: 16 March 2017
- Time: 11.00 am GMT (12.00 pm CET and 4.30 pm New Delhi’s time).
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Platform: Go To Webinar (EBN will host the webinar)
- Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3078568067193176834
- Number of Participants: up to 100 (minimum target 10 participants)